Jump to > Release 16.2
Crescent Falls (Map 02) got a new EVAC platform This change makes the EVAC on Crescent Falls more dynamic and exciting as it is not possible anymore to make a direct go for the ship with a bike. You need to use your surroundings to your advantage now and we hope that this change makes the EVAC on map 2 more fun. New Player Buffs In order to make new player’s experience with the game slightly more of a success story and help them in getting to the real fun aspects of the game, we have added slight multipliers to new players’ income in credits and suit XP for their first few matches. This will help new players in their first drops onto the rough world of Fortuna III. Weekly challenge rebalance Upcoming weekly challenges have been adjusted to be a bit more challenging
Weapons & Suit
- Direct damage from 50 to 42
- Internal Catalyst
- This mod now fires each shot individually and splits these in 3 projectiles.
- Direct damage per projectile is 33% of base damage.
- Magazine reduction 50% removed
- Direct damage from 48 to 45
- Direct damage from 30 to 29
- Direct damage from 31 to 37
- Lowered the spread when targeting (ADS)
- Direct damage from 63 to 70
- Power Chamber
- From +20% Weapon damage range to +20% Projectile speed
- Rapid Ejector
- Now correctly increases the rate of fire
- Shock Absorber
- From Lowering recoil by 10% to Lowering weapon spread by 10%
- The Augment mod slot numbers now show in the correct order.
- When the match is found and the status changes to “Starting…” cancel matchmaking is not possible anymore
- You will be properly informed about the “Starting…” status of a match now
- You can’t queue anymore when the match is “Starting…” so the double-queue is fixed
- Recall Battery properly recharges when picked up (Some players encountered the issue that their Recall did not recharge properly)
- Returning to Station is faster now
- Your Prospector won’t be invisible on Prospect Station after going to the Station when using re-queue
- Fade to black is not happening when pressing Q for the quick menu
- Weapon Skins will display properly in your loadout when activated
- The more information button in the Faction Armory is fixed
- All slots of Spray, Banner and Emote are useable again
- Spray menu has the correct text now
- Fixed that some players needed to end the process of the game via Task Manager after exiting
- Season 3 intro is shown properly
- Armory localization is shown properly
- Mission Log mouse over visual is fixed
- End of Match screen numbers are fixed, they had a small visual error
- Blue Screen Primetime head has the correct icon in the Appearance UI
- Komrad – Big Bertha stats are shown properly in the loadout
- Unowned items do not show a “-1” anymore
- The Korolev mini-map icon got fixed (Vadim is pleased and needs more Minerals Prospectors)
- The PT-BR localization for “Show owned items” now properly shows “Mostrar itens já obtidos”
- Vanity unlocks from the Season 3 Fortuna Pass now properly show “unlocked” or “locked”
- Exobiologist has no disappearing eyebrows anymore
- The font for the Challenges was changed so it is more clear on low resolutions
- Sometimes you dropped in the middle of Ticks when the match started, that’s not possible anymore
- Some of our new UI elements got adjusted for wider Screens
- The Scanner plays its proper sounds again
- Prospectors can’t use their weapons in the lobby anymore
- The Lovesick emote works properly again
- Prospectors should always look in the direction they shoot (if you still encounter that players shoot another way then the one they are facing, please let us know)
- If you switch your Ride it will be displayed properly now
- Mod benefits are shown properly again
- Krypto Marks limit message in EoM is properly shown now (it does only appear when the real limit is reached)
- B9 reload bug is fixed (if you encounter it again, please use the bug reporter)
- Your friends are visible again in the ranked leaderboards (Finally you can brag again)
- Each escaping team member in a Squad now contributes to the EVAC VP.
Please remember: We are still in Early Access even though Season Three has started. The game is still in development. This means that bugs and crashes are to be expected.
If you find any issues during your session, please don’t hesitate to report it using the bug reporter tool in-game.
Please also keep in mind that queue times, especially late in the night might be longer than expected due to lower player count around these times.
We hope you have fun during your time on Fortuna III and look forward to reading your feedback!