Increased recoil value for all SMGs.
- Reduced magazine size from 30 to 25.
- Increased recoil value.
- Increased reloading time from 1.55s to 2s.
- Decreased magazine size from 90 to 75.
- Reduced damage from 40 to 35.
- Increased direct damage from 200 to 250.
- Increased radial damage from 250 to 300.
- Improve refiring time from 0.305s to 0.25s.
- Increased rate of fire from 0.42s to 0.38s.
- The maximum trace distance for the bullets has been increased allowing to deal damage to players beyond 45 meters.
- Increased projectile speed from 23000 to 25000.
- Reduced recoil while in ADS.
Ranked modes will now include 1 recall, for a total of 2 lives per game. Ranked modes will still not include recall batteries.
Additional information on contract HUD (amount of Brightcaps on hand for instance) will now be visible at all times.
- Level 2 upgrades in-match will now work properly.
- Fixed a faulty value, evacing in Solo will now grant the expected 10 VP instead of 20.
- Fixed an ongoing issue where players were unable to equip weapon Skins and Charms.
- Fixed an issue that would allow players to go into negative K-Marks values. No more buying stuff on credit!
- Fixed a lot of stuff regarding Career Stats, including info on Brightcaps, Power-up Stations, VP, Mag-Train and Hunts.
- Fixed an issue that would duplicate your character in the station. Remember you’re unique and no one is like you out there.
- You will now be able to talk to Emmanuel Sullivan from across the desk. He’s still trying to scrub off all those boot prints.
- Swapping weapons should now show the proper weapon previews.
- Vehicle skins can be equipped again.
- Fixed a few display errors in the RU version of the game.
- All members of a squad will now know what they’re currently queuing for.
- Fixed a few issues regarding the interface for Prospector Levels.
- Fixed a sound issue where footsteps and slides wouldn’t be heard.
- Voice activation shouldn’t be automatically turned on regardless of player settings anymore.
- Weapon Charms will now be shown and properly attached to weapons during a match.
- Weapon preview will now properly show equipped Skins and Charms.
- The exact amount of Aurum will be properly displayed in every starter pack.
- You may get a notification notice twice when purchasing more than 20 Fortuna Pass levels at once.
- The keybinding for “pinging” is not working as expected. Here’s how it currently works:
- Single click: Ping the specified location.
- Double click: Ping for hostiles (i.e. “We’ve got some Prospectors here).
- Hold click: Open the comm wheel.
- There may still be some issues regarding weapon skins. Please don’t hesitate to use the in-game report if you come across something.
|PC Patch Notes|
|Current Version: Release 20|
|Closed - Open Alpha Playtest|
• February 28th Playtest
• Technical Alpha
• Weekly Playtest #1
(2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
) • Open Alpha Weekend
• Weekly Playtest (14 ,15 ,16
) • Change Is In The Air
|Early Access Release|
|Season 1 Releases|
|Season 2 Releases|
|Season 3 Releases|