Jump to navigation Jump to search
ADJUSTMENTS, FIXES & CO-BOTS
- Surveillance Ward has been fixed
- SFX improvements to hit markers on turrets hit and kill, monster kills and weakspot hits
- The Laser Drill had some issues on Crescent Falls. Those issues are fixed now and the drill works fine again.
- “Being stuck at matchstart” is fixed now
- We are working the stability of Map 2 – Crescent Falls
- Damage has been reduced from 75 to 63 – We realized the last buff was a little bit too much, so we brought that number down again.
- Co-Bots HP rebalancing
- Red has highest amount – That is the most dangerous one
- Yellow is mid range – medium difficulty
- Black has the least amount of health – low range
- Fortuna Pass / Aurum Purchases were stuck
- Some Prospectors were still waiting for their Fortuna Pass to be unlocked and some were waiting to be able to grab their Aurum from their Inbox. We fixed this and you should be able to grab your Aurum / repurchase your Pass -> We are aware that there might be additional issues in regards to this and are pushing for another fix of this in the next days. We will keep you updated Prospectors!
- It is still possible to be stuck in melee state when a rare bug occurs
- MK2 weapons are still called MK2 and this will be fixed in a future release
- The EULA pop up might link to a different language when you press on the print version, though you can manually swap
- If your name contains special characters it is not shown properly
- Items still lose their upgrades when dropped, we’re working to remedy this in the future!
- When you die in a duo or squad match your team rank will not change until all of the players have either escaped or get foamed. We know that this can cause some confusion but the rank is shown at the end of the match will be the correct one
- If you are using a controller, please note: There is no full controller support, yet
- There are still some items that hover in the air while on a Laser Drill
- Destroyed Rides might have collision issues and or weird texture behavior
- If a lobby gets completely wiped the result screen might show wrong placements
- Some Challenges might have a wrong language, that will be fixed with the next release
- There are locations where Drop Pods might hover in the air
- Some of the Paladin Icons and items have minor display issues when equipped in the station
- Laser Drill still can have some texture issues