Jump to navigation Jump to search
Released - March 28th, 2019
Update Size - N/A
- "The Scrapper" was added to the game. This Korolev produced, short range SMG deals high damage when up close to a target. However its heavy kickback and small magazine makes it subpar at longer ranges.
- The central area has been reworked.
- The "Crashed Ship" location has been reworked and combined with a new landmark: The giant “Azure Tree”, which is visible across the map.
- Overgrowth and weathering has been added to structures.
- Multiple new assets have been added to the human settlements, in order to provide a better sense of the previous inhabitants and the effect the Cycle has on the intrusive forces.
- Flocks of non-aggressive birds have been added, enriching the fauna and ecosystem.
Character Customization System
- The first stage of the Character Customization and Archetype system has been added
- The Hunter, Scout, and Poacher Outfits have been added.
- The Alpha reward skin has been added. (Going into effect from Closed Beta and onwards: These will only be available to player who took part in the Alpha)
Station rework and crafting equipment
- Further iterations on the Station rework have been implemented.
- The Gearset selection screen has been updated.
- Crafting materials has been updated.
- Added new rare materials to Blueprints as requirements for crafting.
- Stats have been added to weapon details and change based on applied mods.
- DBNO has been reworked. If players use Emergency Triage while in DBNO to teleport to safety, it now goes on a 15min cooldown. This leaves you much more vulnerable to attacks for the rest of the match.
- The risks and rewards of Contracts have been rebalanced. Standouts being the Mineral Contract, which should now ensure a better balance of risk vs reward as well as return of investment.
- The different possible combinations of Contracts during a match have been updated.
- AI threat has been rebalanced to ensure that the inhabitants of Fortuna III become more of a threat as the match progresses.
- The in-match Credit economy has been rebalanced.
- The distribution of Monster nests has been reworked.
- The distribution of Materials on the map have been reworked.
- Defeated Prospectors now drop credits and items.
- The Top Player of a match is now highlighted with a unique badge prior to Evacuation.
- Players are now able to interact with objects or heal while under the effect of “Damage over Time” such as Toxic Rounds or the acid of green Blast Ticks.
- Weapon hit feedback have been improved.
- The overall Time to Kill has been lowered by increased damage on weapons in general.
- Many weapons have had their damage increased.
- Many weapons have had their rate of fire, ammo count and time to ADS changed.
- All weapons now use recoil compensation.
- All weapons have had their recoil behaviors updated.
- All weapons have had their ADS spread reduced, most guns are now pin-point precise while targeting.
- All weapons have had their spread values changed to better suit their roles.
- All weapons have had their weak point multipliers and AI damage adjusted to better suit their roles.
- All weapons have had their effective ranges updated. For example: short-range weapons (SMGs, Shotguns) and mid-range weapons (Assault Rifles) should now outperform long range weapons (Snipers, Battle Rifles when up close, and vice versa.
- All slow firing weapons should now deal increased damage against AI to compensate.
- Shotguns now have a limited range for their hitscan pellets (approx. 30-40m).
- ICA shotguns now have predictable spread.
- Shotguns now deal greater damage up close.
- Snipers now have slower bullet velocity and increased curving as a result.
- Scopes have been updated. Guns now either use a 3D model scope, or a 2D image scope that fills the screen, depending on the sight’s intended range.
- Projectile weapons now don’t have damage falloff (e.g. KARLA mortar, KARMA sniper, Manticore AR).
- 900 Credit weapons have been rebalanced to not be quite as effective and fill more of a niche role.
- The Starter Kit now also has Double Jump to allow for better traversal of the map with the standard equipment.
- The scanner has been improved.
- DBNO and general UI have been improved.
- Weapon impact sounds have been improved.
- AI sounds have been improved.
- Contract related sounds have been improved.
Quality of Life Improvements
- A Damage Breakdown system has been added, which can be viewed after death.