Weekly Playtest 5
Weekly Playtest 5
Released - May 10th, 2019
Update Size - N/A
Rebalancing of in-match economy
We wanted to make fighting against AI enemies feel more rewarding, so we raised the amounts of credits you can get for killing them. To offset the increase, you will now receive less credits for completing contracts (25 per victory point).
Pistols are mod-able again
The next batch of weapon mods have been reworked. This time we targeted pistols: You can now craft and equip mods for the Scarab, Hammer, K-28 Mk II and the Bulldog! Please try them out and let us know what you think of the new options these mods provide.
Additionally we’ve further rebalanced the K-28 and the Hammer.
- Damage from 40 to 42
- Firing interval from 0.15 to 0.175
- Recoil compensation time from 0.18 to 0.2
- Spread decrease start timer from 0.12 to 0.15
- Reload time from 1.1 to 1.3
- Reload time from 1.95 to 2.175
- Reduced recoil severity
- Reduced recoil while in ADS
- Reduced recoil recovery. Aim now needs to be adjusted slightly to remain on target
We’ve implemented the first version of our weapon vanity system.
You will be able to change the look of weapons you have crafted by selecting different skins. Please note that these are still work in progress, not all weapons have different skins yet, and in the future, some of these might be premium vanity content.
Visual improvements to the map
- We added vines to our jungle.
- The mining facility located just outside the jungle received a weathering pass, integrating it better into the environment.
- The woodcutter camp near the waterfall got a small visual overhaul, adding mushrooms and more overgrowth.
- We added new foliage assets to the waterfall area, making it even more diverse and lush.
- Small rocks are now arranged around bigger rocks, integrating them better in the environment and adding detail to the ground.
- We’ve added lighting improvements during storm sequence.
- Visual improvements for water impact (Different effects for soft, medium and heavy landing in the water).
- Several drop pod sequence fixes (The drop pod sequence should now work more reliably. Bad network connections can still cause the sequence to break, but should not cause a deadlock.)
Contracts – Laser Drill
- The laser drill mesh was updated and is now close to being finished.
- Laser drill landing zones have been implemented on the map and show damage on the environment.
- Tutorial improvements
- Tutorial is now shorter and features the proper game mode now
- Several bugfixes
- Ambient audio improvements (New ambient sounds in the map, mostly regarding the new storm sequence)
- Performance optimizations
- In addition to resource requirements, you now need to achieve a certain faction level in order to be able to unlock a blueprint.
- Added ADS and Scoped sensitivity slider.
- Added a note indicating Training Ground is playable while matchmaking.
- We’re now able to send server messages to everyone playing. You should be able to see them during matches, in the station and in the chat window. If you see such a message and have feedback on delivery and visibility, please let us know.